12pm PUBLIC History Tours ~ Available most days at 12pm
Private History Tours ~ Available most days at 10am, 2pm & 4pm
Ghost Tour of Old Town ~ NIGHTLY at 8pm ~ Albuquerque's ORIGINAL Ghost Walk ~ Since 2001!
Moonlight Ghost Tour ~ 10pm ~ night's of the Full Moon, Friday the 13th
Toast a Ghost! Haunted Pub Crawl ~ on 6pm select Fridays & Saturdays
Breaking Boo! Combo Tour with Breaking Bad RV Tours ~ Tell them to make it a COMBO!
Spook Troop! Junior Ghost Hunting Tour Select nights at 6pm
Scavenger Hunts ~ Available most days at 11:15am for private groups
Private Tours / Group Tours ~ 1 to 200 People
What type of Tours are offered?
When are the Tours?
Tour Calendar and Schedule
Can I have a Private Tour or a Group Tour?
Private Tours are available on select dates. Group Tours may be scheduled year-round for any time of day or night. We can accommodate up to 200 people at one time.
Click here for details
How long do the Tours take?
Our Tours take from sixty minutes to 3.5 hours, depending on the Tour.
Are there bathroom breaks during the Tour?
We suggest that you "Go before you Go". The public restrooms in historic Old Town often close prior to Tour start times.
What is the walking distance of the Tour?
Do you offer discounts?
Discounts offered for Seniors, Students, Children, Military, AAA & Groups.
Where do I park?
There is Free and paid parking available in Old Town.
What should I wear?
Do we go inside any of the buildings?
Most of the Tour locations are operating businesses. We reminisce from the outside walkways.
Will I see a ghost?
Can I take pictures?
• Still photography is allowed and encouraged.
• NO filming, video or audio recording, please.
Are Tours wheelchair accessible?
Where does the Tour Start?
Click here to get directions
Where do I get tickets?
What is your REFUND Policy?
Tour Entertainment Line Up
- 12pm PUBLIC History Tours of Old Town ~ Available on most days at 12pm. Experience historic Old Town with a leisurely, 75-minute, 3/4 mile stroll, fascinating stroll around the birthplace of the Duke City. Tours include historical photos, interesting trivia and fun facts of Albuquerque and the state of New Mexico! This tour is perfect for both locals and visitors to the Land of Enchantment. Step back in time and experience our History, Legends & Lore. 24-Hours advance notice suggested but we may be able to accommodate you with as little as one-hour's notice! Call for reservations: (505) 246-TOUR (8687)
- PRIVATE History Tours of Old Town ~ Available on most days, year-round, at 10am, 2pm & 4pm! Your personal historical walking Tour through Old Town Albuquerque. Your private tour is really yours, because your questions and comments will shape the route, focus, the stories and even the locations that the tour explores. Date and time of your choice. Up to 2 Hours. 24-Hours advance notice suggested but we may be able to accommodate you with as little as one-hour's notice! Call for reservations: (505) 246-TOUR (8687)
- Albuquerque's ORIGINAL Ghost Walk - Since 2001! The GHOST Tour of Old Town ~ 90 minute, guided, out-door walking tour which shares the ghost stories, histories and paranormal investigations of Old Town’s haunted locations. Tours held NIGHTLY at 8pm. Advance Pre-Paid Reservations REQUIRED no later than 6pm on the night you wish to attend! Call: (505) 246-TOUR (8687)
- MOONLIGHT Ghost Tour ~ Same great Ghost Tour held at a spookier later time. Learn the history and superstitions surrounding the moon. Tour held monthly at 10pm on the night(s) of the full moon; on all Friday the 13th's, on "Blue Moons" and every Friday & Saturday in October, and NIGHTLY the week before Halloween. Advance Pre-Paid Reservations REQUIRED no later than 6pm on the night you wish to attend! Call: (505) 246-TOUR (8687)
- TOAST a GHOST ~ Haunted Pub Crawl. A 4.25 hour, indoor/outdoor, Ghost Walk that visits Old Town Albuquerque's Haunted Bars, Pubs and Saloons. Ghost stories are NOT just for kids! Our Toast a Ghost is only for adults! Featuring the finest in "Dead Entertainment", you'll enjoy Old Town's curious history and both types of local “spirits” - ghosts & alcohol. Travel with your Tour Guide and fellow pub crawlers to visit haunted locations and enjoy a Toast to the Ghost that has made that location their eternal home. Visiting four establishments that reportedly have spirits other than the liquid type! Your tour guide and fellow Pub Crawlers will spend approx 1-hour inside each location so you will have time to digest the chilling story about the establishment along with a drink, if you so choose. Drinks are NOT included in the ticket price and are purchased by the Guest while at the establishment. (Cash sales and gratuities are appreciated.) *This tour is for ages 21 and older, valid ID required no exceptions. Alcohol is not provided nor required, but definitely encouraged and available to purchase at licensed locations during the Tour. Held on select nights at 6pm. $17 per person. Advance Pre-Paid Reservations REQUIRED! Call: (505) 246-TOUR (8687)
- Breaking Bad RV Tours ~ The BEST Breaking Bad Tour in all of Albuquerque! See all the sites from the show, guided by Actors who appeared on the show - all while riding aboard the Breaking Bad RV!!! While on board, you can score a real deal - a ticket for our Ghost Tour or our History Tour for only *$15.00* !!!! Tell them to, "Make it a Combo"! Get your Breaking Bad RV Tickets: Call: 505-205-7292 Email: Breakingbadrvtours@aol.com / Website: www.BreakingBadRvTours.com
Spook Troop Jr. Ghost Hunting Tour~ Just for Kids! Guided outdoor walking Junior Ghost Hunting Tours in historic Old Town Fun & spooky stories suitable for Children (not gory, not super scary - just fun and informative Tours appropriate for kids. • Ages 6 to 12 with well behaved Adult • Ghost Hunting gizmos & gadgets (Shhhh don’t tell them that they are learning while having fun!) • What is a Ghost? • Fact vs. Fiction • Ghost & Halloween Trivia • Up to 90-minutes • Fun for the family! Available at 6pm on most Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays. $55 per group (from 1 to 5 people. Addditional guests over 5 people = $11 each.) Call for reservations: (505) 246-TOUR (8687).
- Old Town SCAVENGER HUNTS ~ Teams of 1 to 10 players will utilize all of their skills and abilities to solve a challenging series of clues leading them on an exciting 2-hour Scavenger Hunt through Albuquerque’s oldest neighborhood. Scavenger Hunts are a fun & memorable family event - and you could win a great prize! But, it’s also a great way to learn the history, legends & lore of Old Town in short yet exciting amount of time. Available most days at 11:15am for private groups. Call for reservations: (505) 246-TOUR (8687).
- Presentations & Storytellers - Our Tour Guides are available for presentations catered to your needs. Call for rates and information: (505) 246-TOUR (8687)
- Step-on Guide Services ~ Our custom packages for step-on guide services range from one hour to all day in your bus, van, RVor private train car. Call for rates and information: (505) 246-TOUR (8687)
By purchasing Tour Tickets, Customer confirms that they understand and agree that ALL ticket sales are FINAL with NO REFUNDS allowed for any reason and accept that Tours are held regardless of the weather. (Tickets are valid for one-year from Tour Date - excluding Groupons & other Vouchers.)
By the participation in any of our Tours, Events or Scavenger Hunts, the participant as well as any heirs or assignees agree to hold harmless and release, both now and in perpetuity, Old Towne Tours and its agents, employees, contractors and or representatives from any and all liability, injury, accident, death, harm, financial loss or incidental damages or any other circumstance arising from or that may occur during, immediately preceding or following or is in any way related to participation in said activity, whether or not due to omission, negligence, incompetence, failure or any other reason on the part of or by Old Towne Tours. Participant understands that said activity may be physically strenuous, emotionally disturbing and potentially hazardous, and agrees that they are in adequate physical and mental condition to participate as well as adequately outfitted and clothed. Tours and Scavenger Hunts are for entertainment purposes only.
Copyright 2018 by EME Entertainment - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED