Our Ticket Window opens 15 minutes prior to Tour start times
N 35* 05.801"
W 106* 40.239"
Directions to Old Town:
- Take I-40 to Rio Grande Blvd
- Turn SOUTH on Rio Grande Blvd
- Look for signs directing you to the Historic Old Town Plaza
- Take a soft left on to Romero Street at the intersection of Rio Grande, Mountain Road and Romero Street NW (look for the statue of a man on a horse)
- We are located in Plaza Don Luis at 303 Romero Street NW - Space # N-120
- Our Ticket Window is near the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, the Visitor Information Center and the public restrooms
- Free and paid on street parking is available in Old Town
Let us help you to discover the Land of Enchantment!
By the participation in any of our Tours or Scavenger Hunts, the participant as well as any heirs or assignees agree to hold harmless and release, both now and in perpetuity, Tours of Old Town and its agents, employees, contractors and or representatives from any and all liability, injury, accident, death, harm, financial loss or incidental damages or any other circumstance arising from or that may occur during, immediately preceding or following or is in any way related to participation in said activity, whether or not due to omission, negligence, incompetence, failure or any other reason on the part of or by Tours of Old Town. Participant understands that said activity may be physically strenuous, emotionally disturbing and potentially hazardous, and agrees that they are in adequate physical and mental condition to participate as well as adequately outfitted and clothed. Tours and Scavenger Hunts are for entertainment purposes only.